Sonic Mania received an update today, bringing the game up to version 1.03 and bringing with it a tiny amount of changes. The most notable change is that there is now a separate command for turning into Super Sonic. Triangle for PS4, Y for Xbox, and X for Switch Example. Also included are:
- Leaderboards no longer crash the game on PS4.
- Using the Bubble Shield bounce as the second act of a zone started no longer crashes the game.
- The game no longer saves your score after finishing a game file. Starting on any level from a finished game file resets the score to 0.
- When recording on PS4, a Sega copyright logo would be plastered onto the bottom right hand corner of the screen. It's now been removed.
- Some general bug fixes such as glitching into Knuckles' section in Green Hill with Sonic.
- The Dunkey easter egg was removed.
- Switch home delay has been fixed
If you haven’t gotten around to checking the game out yet, make sure to check out our review for Sonic Mania.